Friday 20 November 2009

OOTD, Barry M Glitter Lashes and M & S Moisturising lipstick

Hello Ladies : )

I've got a couple of short reviews to do but firstly, here is my outfit of the day.



Top - H & M
Skirt - Oasis
Belt - Miss Selfridge





Shoes - Tesco

M & S moisturising lipstick

I bought this on a whim with an online order I put in a few weeks ago (coincidentally, they have postage for 1p at the moment if you are quick!).

I bought the shade 'Candy' and I have to say that I love it.



It does need reapplying every so often but for £2.50 I don't think I mind! They have a great range of colours and it doesn't dry out your lips at all. The colour is much more vibrant in real life and I love it : )

Barry M Glitter Lashes

I can't get a good picture of these!




The glitter comes in a tube that you twist at the bottom to get the glitter onto the brush at the top. You have to be quite careful or you end up with too much on the brush and it looks to heavy when you put it on the eye.

When you get the balance right it looks so, so gorgeous. You can either go for a 'teardrop' effect with tiny dots of glitter at the very tips of the lashes or coat the entire lash in glitter for a full on sparkle effect.

I love these. The darker colours don't show up particularly well when you have mascara on underneath but that makes them more subtle and wearable in the daytime. They retail at about £4.50, I got mine from ASOS.

Finally, I bought this playsuit at Topshop earlier and my Mum has decided she hates it! What do you guys think? She says it reminds her of a 'childrens gymslip' (!) but I also don't know if that's necessarily a bad thing?! I'm not planning on wearing on now but I can definitely see myself wearing it in the summer for a nautical vibe. Thoughts?






Thanks everyone, hope you all have a good weekend : )

x

No comments:

Post a Comment